Activities under the project
In 2016 and first months of 2017 CWSP will participate in a learning exchange with Hiwar Center for Youth and Women's Empowerment as a result of the capacity-building workshop in advocacy and policy dialogue for gender equality, organized in Barcelona from 4th to 9th April 2016.
In order to achieve these objectives, the following activities shall be implemented:
1. Exchange of knowledge about the state of art of the local contexts;
2. Organizational diagnosis of both partners;
3. Critical analysis of the advocacy campaign, led by Hiwar;
5. Fieldwork visit organization and implementation;
6. Follow-up of the advocacy campaign implementation.
“CSO WINS project: Capacity-building in the Southern Mediterranean to Open policy dialogue and monitoring for Women in Society” is coordinated by the IEMed and financed by the European Union.