Products and Materials
We will develop the following products and materials:
- National reports, based on the analysis of existing good practices in gender sensitive boys’ work, and the needs assessment outcomes and results of the consultations with young people.
- Transnational report identifying the existing gaps in support, available to boys in their nonviolent identity formation and providing frameworks for developing of new forms and contents for gender sensitive violence prevention work with boys.
- Online and print training packages that will summarize the training activities and methods.
- Workshop Materials for peers - agents of change:
- Workshops will be held with young people in different participating institutions, such as secondary schools, youth clubs, sport clubs in order to promote care-oriented concepts of masculinity and ultimately prevent GBV. By involving young people in the discussion on the topics treated and allowing them to actively participate, the aim is to promote and implement a non-violent "Culture of Care".
- Youngsters awareness raising campaigns guided by project partners and peers. The youngster involved in the training will be trained by the communication officers while the results of the workshops with teens will be included in the campaigns.